Current vacancies within Women’s Aid Leicestershire are:
POST TITLE: Independent Stalking Advisor Caseworker (ISAC) – 9 months FTC
1. BASE Women’s Aid Leicestershire Ltd, Leicester
2. SALARY £20,541 - £24,657 pro rata (subject to experience/qualifications)
3. HOURS OF WORK 15 hours per week
Some evening and weekend work may be required from time to time.
4. OVERVIEW OF POST
This position will provide a high quality frontline service to all victims of stalking, and raise awareness and deliver training.
Job Description: jdandps-isac-jan2021.pdf
Application Form: jobapplicationform.doc
POST TITLE: High Risk Services Senior Practitioner
2. SALARY £24,657 - £26,470 per annum
3. HOURS OF WORK 37 hours per week (Monday-Friday)
To assist in the coordination of support services for high risk victims of domestic abuse with MARAC lead responsibility.
Job Description: highriskspecialistservicesseniorworkerjdoct.pdf
POST TITLE: Independent Domestic Violence Advisor (IDVA) – 12 months Maternity Cover
3. HOURS OF WORK 35 hours per week (Monday-Friday)
To work within a multi-agency setting to provide a high-quality frontline service to victims of domestic abuse, delivering a service to those at highest risk. To attend SDVC and MARAC on a rota basis.
Job Description: jdandps-idva-feb2021.pdf
For further information, and to return an application form, please email [email protected]